Whats the difference between Brainsbuilder and TestBranch?
If you think you’ll require advanced randomization and scoring then choose Brainsbuilder. If you think you’ll need question branching and logic the go for our sister site TestBranch.
Features unique to Brainsbuilder:
– Display the order of questions in a random order within a section.
– Ability to choose a fixed amount of questions from a pool of questions.
– To require your candidates to pass one or all of your assessment sections to achieve a pass.
– Minus a point for an incorrect answer.
Features unique to TestBranch include question branching based on:
– If the question is correct or incorrect.
– If amount of points is achieved or not achieved.
– If the question a particular question option is chosen or not.
– Allow multiple branch conditions for a single question.